Mindfulness Therapy with Dr. Deb Lindh on PTSDchat BlogSpotRadio… A very uplifting and informative radio show!
Introducing Dr. Lindh in a live video clip on breaking through “triggers” of past traumatic events… How can you use mindfulness therapy to recover from an emotional meltdown?
- How can we use mindfulness as a trigger recovery?
- Mindfulness has many techniques and disciplines, what are some techniques that are helpful to folks with PSTD and how can we get clarity around the disciplines?
- What is post-trauma growth? How does a person with PTSD experience post-trauma growth?
- What about pre-trauma, when you know a trigger is coming…how can mindfulness help?
- What is the cycle – pre-trauma, trigger, post-trauma growth and why is it important for PTSD?
I can’t say enough good things about my latest collaboration with www.ptsdchat.org… Last night was our second #ptsdchat radio show and panel discussion on a most important topic, mindfulness therapy. Dr. Deb not only provided her special knowledge and experience on this topic but also, uplifting words of wisdom mixed with humor. New #ptsdchat contributor, David J. Ortiz Gonzalez, Balanced Soldier Life, joined us on the panel as well to share his work on mindfulness practices, including ‘grounding’ techniques. We laughed and enjoyed a discussion that is often painful and can cause triggers of past traumatic events and circumstances for many in the #ptsdchat audience. I for one, felt right at home, and very comfortable with the conversation among kindred spirits who know how it feels to live with post-trauma stress symptoms. We learned so much from Dr. Deb and others on the panel. Please listen to the podcast and Dr. Deb’s video clip. I’m excited about the opportunity and power of healing that the #ptsdchat radio show brings to our community of peers. Thank you, Dr. Deb for joining us last night! And, thank you Kate Gallie for your dedication to making #ptsdchat the very best post-trauma growth forum on the planet…
Please join us next Wednesday night for another lively #ptsdchat radio show. Our topic for next week will be, PTSD & Triggers: Why Do Triggers Happen?
Steve Sparks, Author, Reconciliation: A Son’s Story and My Journey of Healing in Life After Trauma, Part 1&2…Click the highlighted text for my author page to order books and other stuff…